Monday, May 11, 2009

Ball State Graduate

I found out on May 6th that I was going to be the newest Page at the Late Show with David Letterman. It was incredible. I had been praying for a while that God would bless me with a job that was right for me. I got a call for an interview a few weeks before, and was able to get out to NYC for it. Then, 4 days later, I was offered the job.

I couldn't believe it. Having this be such a hard economic time, I wasn't even sure if I would be able to get a job here in Noblesville...let alone...a PAYING job some where out of state! But it worked out. I have a wonderful friend that is letting me stay with her while I get my feet wet out there - and I have a paying job...at a network...

I graduated last Saturday...I'm moving this Thursday...and I am so excited. It's moving really fast...but that's what this industry does to you...it pushes you...and I like that.

1 comment:

  1. A loss for Indiana...a win for New York. Miss you.
    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete